The Bayanihan Seniors Core Group will organize a fundraising walking event, “Let’s Walk for Stichting Bayanihan”.
There are two walking routes for the participants to choose from:
- In the forest ( het bos) , a route for around 3.5 km which will take around 45 minutes ( non stop) walk.
- Around the lake, a route for around 6.5 km which will take around 1 ½ hour ( non stop) walk.
Route 1 – will be led by Dyanne & Wim
Route 2 – will be led by Leah & Arnold
Each one will ask families and friends to sponsor them. Minimum amount for sponsoring is € 10,- . Sponsoring family and friends can also join the walk. The sponsor money could either be by bank transfer to Bayanihan bank account with the description : ‘Walk for Bayanihan – name of person they sponsor OR could be given in cash on the day itself during the registration
Bank Account Stichting Bayanihan: Stichting Bayanihan– NL 77 INGB 0006 1727 81
What to bring
- Water (it is good to have water with you while walking)
- Hat (for protection against the sun)
- Umbrella or waterproof jackets (should it rain)
- Your own lunch.
- Note: There are 2 restaurants in the area: Restaurant ‘t Reeuwijkse Hout where you can have lunch and dinner and Osteria Mercatu where you can have lunch, dinner & take-away food for lunch. Coffee, Tea, Pizza and ice cream are also available in this resto.
- Wear clothes and shoes appropriate for walking